a zoo in hell

8.11.2009

D2

Well, it's day two of a regular week and day four of actually being back at work again after the attack. How is life different? I guess I have a few observations: 1. In general, given the amount of records I have to keep about what, how, and when and I do various activities I feel more like a walking experiment than ever before. Empathy with Frankensteins monster is growing daily. 2. I feel like the Earth's gravity has increased by about 1.5 and the atmosphere has lost about 10%, maybe more, of it's oxygen. 3. I do not feel enlightened or blessed. I feel grumpy, sleepy and more annoyed than ever before. Not to mention I am tilting away from agnosticism toward atheism, because if I do by chance happen to die I don't really need the stress of some afterlife to worry about.